Gail Ruopp has acquired more than 25 years of professional experience in senior law firm management, Gail has initiated best practices in administrative operations including financial, accounting, lateral recruiting, personnel, day-to-day operations, systems management and firm marketing.
Gail has served as an executive director at New York City and Philadelphia area law firms with various areas of practice.
Gail graduated first in her class as summa cum laude from Rider University with a bachelor’s degree in Management Organization and Behavior. She also earned an MBA, cum laude, with an emphasis in accounting and finance from Rider University.
An active member of the Philadelphia Chapter of ALA, Gail has held various leadership positions including President within the organization over the years. She also is active in numerous professional organizations including the Legal Marketing Association Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter; the Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group; the International Legal Technology Association; Women in eDiscovery; and the Philadelphia Bar Association. She also has authored numerous articles for legal publications over the course of her career
· ABA Law Practice Magazine Board of Reviewers - 2005-2007
· Association of Legal Administrators - Philadelphia Chapter - President (2015-2016); President Elect (2014-2015); Vice President - Vendor Relations (2007-2008); Treasurer and Membership Committee Chairperson (2006-2007)
· Association of Legal Administrators – New York City Chapter – Member
· Executive Women International – Board Member (2010-2011)
· Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group – Member
· Independence Business Alliance – Greater Philadelphia’s LGBT Chamber of Commerce - Member
· International Legal Technology Association – Member
· Philadelphia Bar Association – Associate Member
· Tri-State HRMA (Human Resource Management Association) – Member
· Women In eDiscovery – Member