I can assist current staff with all administrative operations including financial, accounting, lateral recruiting, personnel, operations, systems, and marketing. Including:
- Reducing employee expenses by ensuring all employees are engaged
- Rearranging duties to better utilize existing employees while motivating all employees
- Preparing insurance applications including malpractice, employment practices, management liability, cyber security, commercial liability, fiduciary coverage for trustees of profit sharing plan which includes making recommendations about changing coverages and limits and reducing premiums
- Working with current time and billing vendor to upgrade and better utilize the application and provide meaningful financial reports which include annual budgets
- Updating the firm’s policies ensuring that the policies are being properly administered and compliant
- Working with firms to properly implement work from home policies for exempt and non exempt employees
- Working with landlords and building managers to ensure optimal facilities as needed
- Working with management to properly implement succession planning and evaluate mergers and acquisitions
- Working with management to change document management systems and cloud providers as needed
Gail creates a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and information sharing within her management team. Her willingness to roll up her sleeves and champion projects is greatly appreciated as is her help with navigating the various obstacles that can sometimes derail project. She has often supported marketing projects with both her financial analysis skills as well as her networking ability.
Working with Gail Ruopp, within her role as an executive director with a prominent law firm has been truly amazing. She continually goes the "extra mile" which enables our organizational team to provide the continued product support that helps her firm maintain superior best practices. In addition, her continuing efforts within the local ALA chapter as a partner liaison, is a true reflection on her work ethic and abilities to connect people within our professional community.